Wednesday, September 06, 2006

End of the war?

Hostilities appear to have ceased in Lebanon, does this mean that the war is finished?

I think it is unlikely. Israel's actions have increased support for the very groups that they have tried to eliminate. There are now many more Lebanese widows, widowers, orphans, and people crippled or impoverished by the Israeli war crimes.

The attack on Lebanon has increased global awareness of the injustices being perpetrated by Israel (although incredibly many people still don't recognise them as such).

Regardless of what transpires in Lebanon, I shall continue to highlight Israeli injustice on this blog. The fact is, I am spoilt for choice when it comes to material. Items that I intended to place on the blog weeks ago are still crowding my inbox, and I am conscious that many readers have neither the time or the patience to thoroughly read and digest all of my postings here, so I intend to trickle-feed material so as not to present too large a volume for readers to consume in one sitting.

Joe McGonagle

No comments: